Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan where old friendships are trusted and unbroken

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New game is under construction

Go down 
+5
Cheeky
alipina4u
osiris
TheBoss58
rle68
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rle68

rle68

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-15

New game is under construction Empty
PostSubject: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Are you tired of the random bullshit yet ?

i know for a 100% fact they are changing things to be exactly like vp was

well cheeky and i started making our own game today you will be welcomed there once its up and running please dont start talking about this in the game right now it isnt anywhere close to being ready and there wont be any of this change as the sphincter puckers types of ideas

thanks you all
Rob and cheeky
Back to top Go down
TheBoss58

TheBoss58

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 pm

cheers Best news I have heard all day! I am excited for you both and am looking forward to it..
Back to top Go down
osiris

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:57 am

I am there you know that.
Back to top Go down
alipina4u

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 am

Of course I will flollow my loving partner, damn, put me in the hospital so many times, what a MAN! I just wish I know of real place in the world I could get that... cheers

Anyway, if we going to it right, all you very rich guys buy us poor guys the strongest weapons. And give the newbies that just joined Gore if they don't already have. And for you uppers, not including cheeky of course, read this board!
Back to top Go down
Cheeky
Admin

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

lol im still reading..lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofararchyuww.forumotion.com
corinna

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 am

Awesome, lets hope it's of good quality... Unlike some of other other ripoff VP games.
This game's probably the best so far... sorry if yous don't agree with me.
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 am

I agree but I just dont like he way it is being run. I am sure Rob and cheeky's game will far surpass this one just from the ideas I have read Rob talking about in the forums
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:02 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Cheeky
Admin

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 am

WQell thing is.. 85% of the ideas in Underworld were mine and Robs

Thats why it is far better than vp

Would have continued to get better and better also if had not have put 2 corrupt bitches in as staff and got rid of rob and myself. All the staff actually.. We did a great job and thats why the game grew so quick and good

Unfortunetly.. Its going down hill very fast.

But..all the better for our game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofararchyuww.forumotion.com
TheBoss58

TheBoss58

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 am

yeah, what she ^^^said.... lol
Back to top Go down
Kendra

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Like I said before, just say the word and I am there!
Back to top Go down
rle68

rle68

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm

well like you know it will have 3 characters mages werewolves and vampires

you will get to choose what class you want there will be a lot to do ... money will be harder to come by xp controlled no bugs if we can help it

and run fair and sqaure in everything
Back to top Go down
rle68

rle68

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 am

mother fucker fed jailed me today .. and i never mentioned this to anyone

did anyone else say anythig to anyone?

im going to file fraud charges against him
Back to top Go down
TheBoss58

TheBoss58

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 am

Only place I have mentioned it is right here..I was wondering how that happened. But you had to know he was just looking for an excuse and if not this then it would have been something else. KissMe and Dusti, as well as a whole mess of others would love nothing more than to see SOA fade away.Well it won't happen till we are ready for it to happen, thats for sure. It really must suck being KissMe ..Even more reason to stay focused and busy..You know that each and every member is here for the both of you if you need anything.. Wonder who will be next to go, maybe we can have some fun and start a poll..lmao
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:04 am

what kind of BS is that. How can they Fedjail you. Get the game up and running and SOA will go out in a BLAZE of glory.

isnt it about time we took down our competition? we should leave this game as the only clan standing
Back to top Go down
Kendra

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:18 pm

If you haven't mentioned it elsewhere, then somebody whom we thought we could trust here has let the cat out of the bag. Hmmm I wonder who it could be?
Back to top Go down
Angell

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:51 am

Do they read our forums?
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:49 am

no they should not be able to, if it wasnt mentioned outside the sanctity of these forum kendra must be right we might have a double agent in our midst
Back to top Go down
TheBoss58

TheBoss58

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 am

They probably can read enough. This forum link is on our clan page so they definitely have access to the link. Without logging in with my user name the only forum heading I had access to was the Announcements and what is the first subheading I see- New game is under construction. However even if they did read that it shouldn't have got him in fedjail as this is not part of UWW.
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:14 am

ok mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New game is under construction   New game is under construction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New game is under construction
Page 1 of 1