Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan where old friendships are trusted and unbroken

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please consider jim i will leave game not you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-15

please consider jim i will leave game not you Empty
PostSubject: please consider jim i will leave game not you   please consider jim i will leave game not you Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:56 pm

i will return everything i will leave clan

Last edited by SHOWSTOPPER on Wed May 20, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: ONCE THAT WAS TRUE   please consider jim i will leave game not you Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Rules of the The Brotherhood :
1. Loyalty to the clan always comes first. First to the clan itself, by respecting your colors and cuts above all else. And secondly, though no less important, to your brothers. In any situation it’s not about whether your brother is right or wrong, but the fact that he is your brother.
Back to top Go down
TheBoss58

TheBoss58

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: please consider jim i will leave game not you   please consider jim i will leave game not you Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Leaving is strictly your choice, Showstoppper. All I was trying to do is to put an end to the constant biting of Twilight Clan, causing them daily to crash their crimes.. A lot of innocent people were being deprived of their game enjoyment. No one was being less loyal to you..and what about this rule, since you want to post rules..

4. Please remember at ALL times. Although you have the right to play your game the way you like. PLEASE remember that how you play directly is not looked at you as an invidual now, It is looked upon the whole clan...

And not one word was said about you biting Asia Bagus members on version 1 for what they do in version 2. Nothing! so leaving is strictly your choice and whether you believe it or not I will be sorry to see you go..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please consider jim i will leave game not you   please consider jim i will leave game not you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please consider jim i will leave game not you
Page 1 of 1