Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan where old friendships are trusted and unbroken

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheeky
Admin

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-01-15

MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Well please dont write to me guys..
THE BITCH has mail banned me for disrespecting staff
Well when the damn staff deserve respect then and mayb e then i will give it.

I actually dont know what i said wrong in mail.
ERNY from assamites is leaving the game and i wasd telling her that even this new vote on online attacks is staff protecting her friends.. NOW i am mail banned..
THIS IS WHY i am leaving the game
I can not deal with this bullshit.. its viva ponata all over again
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofararchyuww.forumotion.com
osiris

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:56 pm

When is admin back from his studies? Wont he straiten this out? He cant let one person control the game the way she wants to? Making Rules to favor friends is BS Make sure everyone in SOA Votes NO in that poll and tell alll your friends. Mayby you could do a clan e mail telling everyone to vote NO ?
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:18 pm

i voted no
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:39 pm

DeathbyKiss [771] 42 168 minutes Bitten by Osiris
Vlad [772] 54 166 minutes Bitten by Osiris

We can take turns
Back to top Go down
Cheeky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 pm

The no hitting poll is a staff member (dusty) trying to get her friends protected.THATS ALL

They have made enough enemies in this game that no one lets them play..
Too bad i say..Maybe they should take allot at their actions and instead of abusig and sending death threats try apologising for their actions and trying to negotiate reason.

Instead..they just get protected by their staff friend..

This is a abuse of power by a staff member..

It is also the reason why i logged a report of abuse to admin.
WHICH by the way is why i am now in fed jail..Very Happy

I have to admit..i did call him and ungrateful jerk for all the work i did for free for him and i did say that by letting her abuse her powers to protect her friends would be himj killing the game

Now i am fed jailed for insulting admin lol!

Sorry guy.. But at least i leave you guys in number one spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:10 am

Ad By: Osiris [1020] | Added On: March 1

has the Admin gone nuts? Sorry but Cheeky is in Fed jail? I am so new to this game but I just cant understand this move? a Women who has brought so much to this game and taught so many newbies to be banned from this game. ??????? you guys got me for a $50 DP and a $20 when I first started if you think I dont want my money back now you are crazy. This is not why I joined the game. When I joined the game there was a set of rules NOW they have changed ------Do I get my money back or what? I joined and spent My $$$ under one set of rules ------Never did I agree they were going to change like this

IAM SURE I AM SCREWED WITH THIS AD OH WELL
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:14 am

this is wrong babe the game is dieing
Back to top Go down
SHOWSTOPPER

SHOWSTOPPER

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 am

i feel i may follow you out of the game as you are all the reason i stayed
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 pm

I am with you showstopper once they get the new game going and we will spam the shit out of this sight with links to the new game and I will post in on the Forums I am a moderator on.
Back to top Go down
Cheeky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Our game will be about 6 months away.
Please enjoy this oine till then but please please do not spend any more real money on it.

I spent hundreds and regret every penny.

But spamming the game when ours is ready would be totally cool Very Happy

yeah./cheeky can be a biatch sometimes..lol

I can still keep in contact with you guys through here anyway..

HUGS all miss you
Back to top Go down
alipina4u

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 am

6 months away!!! Grrrr.

I just started this game play, was, and guess still am a member of 3 others. I'm addicted to it, fits my lifestyle, I don't want to think too much but like some action.

PS, I still need my second garlic shooter if I ever want to level up. Seems that all in my level of play, including 3 below me kick my arse everytime I try. I am now sufficing to get 4% exp per fight because I have to fight like 5 levels below to win. I have 278 blood drops and $170k for a down payment. I promise, this is for the good of the clan as I don't have any vengence to take out on anyone. I just want to level up! How the hell are people that joined weeks after me having higher levels and or kicking my butt at thier lower level? Am I missing somethng? I'm stuck in the hosp for hours when I take a chance.

I play at least a few hours a day, sometimes up to 16+. Lil' help please.
Back to top Go down
Cheeky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:10 pm

I can no longer see what house you have but sounds like you really need to spend that money on updating your house.
Train with your drops and ask someone at level 50 to buy you vials of babies blood so that your blood does not go below 90% when training..

Stop trying the crimes that are too high for you. In fact if you can do the 50 crime..that gives drops away also.

You needs to concentrate on getting your crime xp up to be more successful..
Combination of things here..
Your house
Your IQ
your busts and do more smaller crimes..'

This will increase your crime XP which in turn helps increas your success rate.

Ok..I also spoke to alabama about this and admin has the thing also to include your labour..
Labour does shit all in your strength and fights but apparently admin has crime success to incluse labour too..
So maybe work on uping that a little. Dont waste too much energy on it though as i hardly touched my labour and my success rate was really good..

Hope this helps..miss you guys but so much work to be done on our game its keeping me busy right now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:48 am

again thank you so much cheeky that makes sense because I have neglected my Labour for a long time except when I wanted a promotion. Seems maybe that has caught up to me and my crimes spree.

any insight on what the new game will be like ----Theme? difficulty? We miss you
Back to top Go down
Cheeky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 am

lol! That would take away the surprise.
I will ask Rle to see if I am allowed to tell you guys the theme..
I dont think so though..
We kinda want to just dazzle you with our brillance Very Happy

Its coming along actually. Basic things are doable..
But we want too many things put in it and right now we have to pay a code guy so it is costing us allot more than we had first because the ideas are just not easy to code.

Thing is. We dont want to start it only half daone like underworld and then try change it when people are already playing.

We want everything done to play and prosper and then all we have to do is staff it (rob and I wont be playing.Just us as staff) and add extra cities and items and things as people get higher.

The ideas we have are just so very complex and the code guy so far has quoted us thousands of dollars..lol
I dont have thousnads of dollars so we have to take a look at what we have to have done.. get that done.. and what can we put in without disadvantaging anyone later on..
So it has to be things that wont disadvantage anyone.. Which means our origanla ideas have to me modyified..

But I am happy with its progress.. We got alot of things working today Smile
Back to top Go down
osiris

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:44 am

awesome I cant wait. I have a little Idea of whats in RLE's mind maybe from reading all his posts in the forum before. Good luck and keep us updated, OXOXOX bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr   MAIL BAN  grrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAIL BAN grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1