Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan where old friendships are trusted and unbroken

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan code and operating laws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rle68

rle68

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Clan code and operating laws Empty
PostSubject: Clan code and operating laws   Clan code and operating laws Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Welcome everyone to the Sons of Anarchy!

The idea for this clan grew out of the utter bullshit back in VP. We decided we wanted to have no one around us we did not know or trust on some front. You are all here because in game land, and in our personal lives, we care for, or outright, love you all. That means you are a cut above the rest.

We ask only that you do the things we know you know how to do.

Admitting new members:
Obviously, we intend to keep the group small. We will expand the group to 20 eventually. Not everyone will know everyone, but we'd like to know as many as possible.
Anyone can be recommended, but a vote will be taken from here on out. A simple majority will be sufficient. each of you has 1 vote and your vote counts 1 point. Cheeky and I's votes count differently. My vote counts as 2 votes, hers as 3, so that we will have an odd number and no ties.

What goes on inside the clan stay inside the clan. If we can't trust you and you don't trust us, do us all a favor and leave. I'm sorry if that's harsh, but dammit, most of you, if not all of you, know how we got ass fucked by kurupt and maxine!

Payment:
We will be paid daily, and equally. As we have the Igor investment every week it makes sense we share equally. 10% off the top will go to offer prizes, and/or to pay for more money towards Igor.

That's it. Nothing more needs to be said, really. You all know how i feel and i trust all of you.
Rob (and Cheeky too )
Back to top Go down

Clan code and operating laws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: